Friday, July 18, 2008

Links to other class information

Lesson Analyes Page
This is a link to the Wiki page I created, I used different lessons I found online and talked about how I would use them in my classroom.

My del.icio.us Project
This is a link to a list of different educational websites that I think I would use in my classroom.

Class Wiki
This link takes you to an overview of all the assingments we had for this class.

University of West Georiga
This link will take you the the University of West Georgia's homepage.

College of Education
This link will take you to the College of Education hompage.

Kitten Wars
This is just a fun website I like to go to when I get sad. I know I'm a crazy cat lady...but once you start looking at these pictures there is a chance you might turn into one too!

No comments: